HeiQ ViroblockNPJ03 is a smart Swiss technology added to the fabric during the final phase of the mask manufacturing process.
IT HAS BEEN TESTED 99.99% EFFECTIVE AGAINST SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) on the surface.
The most complete masks on the market, its effectiveness against the elimination of germs and bacteria is higher than 99.99%, turning them into self-disinfectant masks thanks to impregnation with technology HeiQ Viroblock *.
- HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 has been tested with a 99.99% effectiveness in 30 minutes against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 (1).
- Residual virus infectivity tested according to a modified ISO 20743 method (Sendai virus), fast effect shown in 2-5 minutes (2).
- Tested according to ISO 20743 as a strong antibacterial against enveloping bacteria (3).
- Certified as safe and sustainable since all its ingredients are cosmetic grade, bio-based (72% bio-based carbon) (4) and recycled.
- The technology HeiQ Viroblock It was originally developed for the Ebola crisis in 2013. Antimicrobial performance did not change after 7 years of shelf life (5).
- Suitable for all types of fibers, including our masks.
- Reusable masks last for at least 30 gentle washes at 104 ° F (40 ° C) ((ISO 6330 6G)
- Resists up to 5 dry washes on wool.
- Hypoallergenic , provides a surface germ-resistant and self-sanitizing (6).
- Anti-germ and antibacterial technology.
- For antimicrobial and odor control treatments used on textiles, please visit the page HeiQ Pure.
1) MJ (2020) Report on “Viral stability and persistence of SARS-CoV-2 in treated material”. Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity, Australia
(2) 2013, University of Geneva, “Modified ISO 20743, Sendai virus contact kill time testing”, Dr. Thierry Pelet, Switzerland
3) 2020, (6720) 179-0376-1 test report, “ISO 18184 – Determination of antiviral activity of textile products”, Bureau Veritas, India; 2020, LS20-02090 test report, “ISO 20743 – Antibacterial activity after 50 x household washing (ISO 6330)”, Microbe Investigations, Switzerland
(4) 2020, 449044561206110513, “ASTM D6866-20 method B (AMS),% test of carbon content of biological origin”, Beta Analytic, USA.
(5) 2020, LS20-01386 test report, “ISO 20743 – Antibacterial activity in face mask after 7 years on the shelf”, Microbe Investigations, Switzerland
(6) 2011, SI.01.C_2011 / 1778 test report, “Skin patch test to assess possible skin irritation”, Farcoderm, Italy
HEIQ VIROBLOCK TECHNOLOGY SUCCESSFULLY TESTED AGAINST SARS-COV-2 * WITH A 99.99% REDUCTION
HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 is one of the world’s first technologies proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 by an independent institution *. SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped virus from the coronavirus family that causes COVID-19.
The tests have been carried out by HeiQ with the Peter Doherty Institute of Infection and Immunity in Melbourne (Australia).
HeiQ Viroblock is designed to inhibit the growth and persistence of enveloping bacteria and viruses on textile surfaces. It is a unique combination of our proprietary silver technology for anti-germ and antibacterial effect and our vesicle technology for reinforcement (silver chloride biocide ).
* MJ (2020) Report on “Viral Stability and Persistence of SARS-CoV-2 on Treated Material”. Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity, Melbourne.
HeiQ Viroblock it is effective in minutes
HeiQ Viroblock’s fast mode of action makes this technology unique in destroying harmful enveloped viruses.
Is a Unique combination of HeiQ’s advanced silver technology and a reinforcing vesicle technology. Silver admits silver ions to inhibit bacteria on the surface of the tissue. Vesicle technology depletes the viral membrane, so silver can work more efficiently and quickly to attack the core of the virus.